Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Poor Babies :(


Rhys is kinda being a butt head today. Not quite sure why, other than he just spent a few days at Grammie's house with Charlie and is, perhaps, feeling a bit neglected by Mama. I've been trying to give him extra attention, but he has been taking his frustration out on Oliver all morning, culminating in Rhys tossing the cat at little Olly. Poor baby has scratches all over his face and we are all upset now. Oliver, because his face hurts; Rhys, because he knows that I'm angry with him; and I, because Oliver is hurt and Rhys is sad. Sometimes, this Mom thing is tough. :(

(I'll post a couple of pictures of Olly's face as soon as I find my camera cable. It seems to have wandered off...)

Okay, here are a few...



Good news is that the scratches are healing nicely. But little Olly is going to have a "prison scar" for a little while.


1 comment:

erika~ the inspired mama said...

blah, i am so glad little olly healed up nicely! :)

hey i tagged you... now you HAVE to blog! ;)
http://inspiredmamamusings.blogspot.com/2008/12/tweet.html

xo,
erika